Sometimes you just need a good nature quote for Instagram! I’m not currently an Instagrammer, but I do like to make printable photo books for my family. And I know many of you are on Instagram.. and a dear friend (and neighbor!) of mine is a legit Instagram influencer.
The point is this: here’s 15 awesome quotes about nature for when you just need something perfect to post with that amazing nature photo you snapped!
15 Nature Quotes for Instagram
- “The earth has music for those who listen.” – William Shakespeare
- “In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks.” – John Muir
- “Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep.” – Robert Frost
- “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” – Albert Einstein
- “The best thing one can do when it’s raining is to let it rain.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “The mountains are calling and I must go.” – John Muir
- “Nature always wears the colors of the spirit.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The poetry of earth is never dead.” – John Keats
- “Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.” – Lao Tzu
- “Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.” – John Ruskin
- “There is a pleasure in the pathless woods, There is a rapture on the lonely shore.” – Lord Byron
- “Nature is not a place to visit. It is home.” – Gary Snyder
- “The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.” – John Muir
- “Colors are the smiles of nature.” – Leigh Hunt
Anyone else get some goosebumps reading through these? Maybe wiping a tear from your eye? I love being in nature with my family and these quotes really stirred up my heart!